- Recently this video of Reese Witherspoon giving a speech at the 2015 glamour woman of the year has gone viral. Years later Reese’s words are still inspiring others. I am glad this video has made its way back into the media.
- I have been very into Podcats recently… I might be a little late to the party on this one… I also have a very diverse Podcast interest. My love for Podcasts began with Hannah McNeely and Evan Oliver and their Podcast Earth To Us, a Podcast where topic of veganism, gentle parenting, conscious consumerism, and more are discussed often. What I enjoy most about their Podcast is their honesty with themselves and their listeners. Although often serious topics are discussed, I often find myself laughing long with their stories. The second Podcast I have gotten wrapped into is Guys We’ve F**Ked, the Podcast from Sorry About Last Night by Corinne Fisher and Krystyna Hutchinson. The Podcast is described as anti-slut shaming… and it is absolutely hilarious. Listening to them is like listening to the older sisters (that I do not have) share all the inside details of their love affairs and more. It is defiantly not the Podcast for the prude at heart.
- These flats from Talbots, perfect for the holiday season!
- Taylor. Swift. I knew she was playing us all with some of the singles she released. I am going to be honest, I had a very hard time liking any of the singles that were released. I thought they were silly and honestly thought most of them were a joke. However, after I listened to the album Friday morning, I knew… my girl Tay was back!
- Last thing I am going to share is a make-up favorite.. again I am late to the party on this one.. I feel like I have finally found a foundation, that matches my skin, gives great coverage, and feels natural on me. Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation. Full coverage, SPF 15, magic, perfection… as you and probably every other beauty blogger already knows!
Alright thats all for my “currents”. What are you currently obsessing over? Podcast suggestions? Leave them below!