Ted Talks are one of my favorite things to listen to. I use them to inspire myself and sometimes for a good laugh. There are a ton of amazing Ted Talks out there, but there are a few I keep going back to. Here are my top 5 Ted Talks I keep going back to when I need to be inspired! Enjoy!
- I got 99 problems … Palsy is just one | Mason Zayid
- How do you define yourself? | Lizzie Velasquez
- Your body language may shape who you are | Amy Cuddy
- The danger of a single story | Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Why I live a zero waste life | Lauren Singer
What are some of your favorite Ted Talks? Share below!