Happy National Wear Your Lilly day! #NWYLD I wanted to share today where I find great Lilly Pulitzer deals. For example, the dress above is a vintage Lilly (white label) that I got on Ebay for $20! I love the high neckline on this dress and the scallop detail on the bottom. But, Ebay is no the only place to find Lilly at; here are my favorite places I find Lilly Pulitzer.
- The After Party Sale: Every year Lilly Pulitzer host a huge sale. This is the best time to buy Lilly and save money. The APS can be tricky, but if you are patient and prepared you can get some great deals.
- Ebay: As mention above, I love Ebay. This is another website where you have to be patient. I check Ebay every once and a while. I also pay close attention to when the close of bidding is and I try to put my final bid in as close to final time. This has helped me get items that I had really wanted.
- Poshmark: This is great app that is easy to navigate. I have been able to find good deals here, but not as great as Ebay. Poshmark takes a percentage of the sale so I find these prices to be a bit higher.
- Re-Lilly: I am apart of a few re-lilly groups on Facebook and found this to be a great place to find affordable Lilly Pulitzer.
- Instagram: Similar to re-lilly groups on Facebook, they are on Instagram too. I usually use the hashtag #relilly to find sellers. I have bought off of Instagram before and have had a great expereience.
- Goodwill: I have had so much luck at the Goodwill. I have found: shorts, skirts and sweaters! This is probably my favorite place to find Lilly deals!
Final tips for success:
- Be respectful of sellers by making appropriate bids on items. If you do not think the item is appropriately priced and the seller strict on the prices, don’t bid.
- Be respectful of other shoppers, some girls take their Lilly very seriously, but there is no reason to get in a fight over a dress.
Where do you find Lilly Pulitzer deals? Link your Instagram below, I want to see how you are wearing your Lilly today!